We work with an array of clients with varied requirements. These include domestic homeowners, commercial and domestic landlords, blue chip companies and many more.
Therefore, we have an extensive portfolio to offer. Click on the services below to find out more about how we can help
As a duty holder you are required by law to be compliant with the Control of Asbestos Regulation 2012 (CAR2012). The specific Reg 4 duty (as opposed to the generality of the Health and Safety at Work Act) require those who have responsibilities for maintenance activities in non-domestic premises (not always an individual duty holder) to take all the following actions to prevent fibre release and thereby prevent exposure:
The Duty Holder Must
1. Take reasonable steps to find asbestos in the premises and assess the condition of these materials.
2.Presume that materials do contain asbestos unless there is strong evidence that they do not.
3. Prepare a record of the location and condition of asbestos–containing materials (ACMs) and assess the risk from them.
4. Prepare and implement a plan to manage those risks.
5. Ensure that ACMs are managed in-situ by controlling maintenance work. Also, to prioritise work for those ACMs that require to be sealed, encapsulated, or repaired.
6. Safely remove ACMs that cannot be managed in-situ.
7. Provide information on the location and condition of the material to anyone who is liable to disturb it; and regularly review the condition of ACMs to ensure that the plan remains up to date.
Our surveyors will carry out a Management Survey and subsequently, assist you as the duty holder in your legal obligations. From the survey and sampling to creating an on-going Asbestos Management Plan. This includes initially checking for the presence of asbestos, but also to then monitor and manage the ongoing risks.
We also often carry out re–inspection surveys to ensure ongoing compliance and most importantly, to ensure your safety. Therefore, alleviating the burden with expert guidance and advice from experienced surveyors.
If you think you need an Asbestos Management Survey in Kendal, Cumbria, Lancashire, or Yorkshire, call our team today! We will provide honest, knowledgeable advice on your requirements. Furthermore, we offer a free quotation service.
Mobile: 07734 256 428
Tel: 01539 721 008